Obama is A black Obama is A black

I actually thought it was funny and well made. The voice acting and animation is smooth, the "story" far out and strange enough that it cannot be taken serious.

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

Keep em coming

They just keep getting better and better. Nothing else to say.

An Animusical Minute Ep 1 An Animusical Minute Ep 1

Rock on dude

Dude that was just friggin awsome. Cant wait for the others. That is just jagging great work dude. Keep it way up and raise the roof. Rock on man, Rock on!

Foreverland responds:

I'm not sure what jagging is, but I assume it's like friggin? hehehe Thanks for the review and the 10. The next one may not "rock" quite so hard, but the third one should rock your proverbial socks off.

Webcam Confessions Webcam Confessions

Sweet.

Very well made creation and pretty funny. The guy just ranting about "stuff". Heh.

the INTERNAUT the INTERNAUT

Im not quite sure

Holy Christwagons, that pic is grusome, omg it is just so freaking nasty......and stuff.

Furry Random Stuffs 2 Furry Random Stuffs 2

Well made.

No matter what the others say. Well made random flash. You clearly found out what it means to make a random flash. Thank you. I am a big fan of random flash., so once again, good work and keep it up.

Sonucais responds:

Im one of the NG Users that know what really means the word "Random" and "Stuff", thats why you have enjoyed it :D

Mark for submit to the Xmas 06 page plx!

Resident Evil SARS Part 1 Resident Evil SARS Part 1

Eehhh???...what?

OH MY jesus muther fucking hellhole. Even random cartoons need a plotline and humor.....Shiiit uppon shiiit does not make a random flash.....I dont wanna mock your graphics cause you need to start somewhere...of course....but do pay attention to the artists on this site that makes random movies and learn from them....AND Drop the RE theme.....I am a huge RE fan....and if you need to make fun of RE, do it properly.......So dont make more of these, please, make something else.

The New Neighbor The New Neighbor

Heh...

I liked it....Reminded me of the old Tom and Jerry.....Good job, off course the sound was not the best, but it did not ruin anything in this cartoon... Good job on the Graphic and the Funny side...Keep it Up...

the reason we are alive the reason we are alive

Hmmm

I must say. Dan Paladin, you have tooo much spare time.

DanPaladick responds:

but it didn't take much time at all

Jesus H. Christ Jesus H. Christ

Not good

Normally i like random movies, but not this. You need a plot to destroy and some wacky characters that make funny noises and gets blown up. And one last thing, try Flash and leave out the heads where you cut out their mouths, It is just baaaad.