Obama is A black Obama is A black

I actually thought it was funny and well made. The voice acting and animation is smooth, the "story" far out and strange enough that it cannot be taken serious.

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

Keep em coming

They just keep getting better and better. Nothing else to say.

An Animusical Minute Ep 1 An Animusical Minute Ep 1

Rock on dude

Dude that was just friggin awsome. Cant wait for the others. That is just jagging great work dude. Keep it way up and raise the roof. Rock on man, Rock on!

Foreverland responds:

I'm not sure what jagging is, but I assume it's like friggin? hehehe Thanks for the review and the 10. The next one may not "rock" quite so hard, but the third one should rock your proverbial socks off.

Random and you know it! Random and you know it!

?........

You are just fucking creepy...there is NO fun in a baby bleeding through the eyes or slamming a severed horse togather....This is more like sick and twisted....take out the fun and the random part. Please dont ever make more of these.

zombie horde ii zombie horde ii

Good game, but stressing

A game with good potential, the bit with the graphics changing back to High after each fight is quit annoying and makes teh game stressing, but besides that then its a fun game and should be developed further....Keep it up.

painisenjoyment responds:

use P to change graphics. right-clicking is the devil.

i actually disabled menus, but i think there's an AS 1.0 and flash player 8 conflict somewhere.

Sticks doing trix shooter Sticks doing trix shooter

Yeah.....cool

Cool.....Good.........seen better, but still quit good.

Midnight Ramblings Midnight Ramblings

Loved it

I think this is a great track. It gives a very special atmosphere.

Romwell responds:

Thanks! That's what I was hoping to achieve.

[AD] Hybrid (Doom/Duke Nukem) [AD] Hybrid (Doom/Duke Nukem)

Thats what im thinking about.

Only one part missing, Shadow Warrior by 3d Realms. This game deserves at play through by those who love Duke and Doom.
That being said. Nice melting of songs and use of dear dukes voice. Cake for you.

Raptor: Call of the Shadows Raptor: Call of the Shadows

Raptor is Sky God

Real nice piece of music. The steel guitar in the end just makes it right out angry to feel. Cake for you on this one.

9/10, 10 reserved for those who warp me to another dimension.